I think i should just make blogging an annual activity. Just sayin.
So i have not written anything since i got back to school
The semester has gone by so quickly that i didn't even have time to pause and take a breather!
Currently I am in Dallas, Texas and i shall be spending Christmas break with my roommate and her family :D
Visited the Dallas Cowboy stadium and it was simply the biggest and well structured stadiums i have ever visited!
The weather in texas is cold and i miss cuddling with....my baby dinosaur! ;)
The plan from here on out is to continue with the independent study class i committed myself to. ugh.
But at least that will keep me busy for a while!
I miss you Mitchell Gray but i hope you're having fun out there! <3
i shall reminisce about my year, collectively in the next post.
signing off
~chellez~
Saturday, December 17, 2011
We Found Love
Posted by SkiBunny at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment