BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm so lifeless!!

I just spent the entire day (well not really entire but the last 4 hours) in my room watching GG season 2! It's part of getting ready for the 3rd season but still! Don't wanna be all whinny and such but hey, it's pretty lifeless!


I don know what has gotten into me but these days.. I just looove my room too much to not be in here!! I know i sound like a freak (which i think i will be soon if i don't start hanging out-side) but it's so nice to be in my own ''space'' =D

so let's go back to update.

I am not loving things so far with school. I planned to be ahead so that when i travel, i don't have to make up studying but guess what! I procrastinate so much that i am Behind in my work schedule! :'( It's mad sad ok!

But the good thing is i always have golf! ;)
I played like crap the first day, as usual but it was after 10 days without practice (don't judge me!)
But at the end of round 7 i won!

We're leaving for Furman, Greensville in 2 days! It's about 4 hours drive from here but who cares! I'll be leaving Buies Creek for real and it's been a while!!

I guess i'm excited to go to Furman but maybe not? I don know.. i told u! i love love my room too much!

owh and kerina, u better unprivatize your blog or else, or else!!! u know lah!
and you JOANNE AW SIANG MEI! update la skit..(i was told never to put someone's name in red and this is not red!)









signing off
~chellez~











0 comments: